Tuesday 24 May 2016

Growing up with the knight

When i grew up always
wanted to be like him
A vigilant, a maverick,
observant and watchful.
Thought wearing black
made me look like him
and would make me
sturdy and brave like him.
Always stood for what
was wrong and always
imitated him in being strong.
When he fought those
villians the joker, the
riddler and the two face,
it made me happy inside
and feel embraced.
I used to be awake
lurking outside the
window thinking he
would swing as he was
the wanderer of the night
and the crescent king.
Only thing which made
my worship grown, when 
he fought with crime and 
still remained unknown.
The dark knight is being
and will be the hero that
cannot be change and
imagining the upcoming
generation without him
would be so strange.

Note - Dedicated to my favourite superhero, the dark knight aka Batman 


No comments:

Post a Comment