Sunday 5 June 2016

FRIENDZONED!

Saw her first day in the
college, shining bright like
a sun got my eyes struck at
her face and rest everything
shun.
Started waiting insanely at
the passage to get a glimpse
of her and when she stared
back my conscious got damage.
When the teacher announced 
the group, guess the god heard
me and she landed in my troop.
Group assignments and projects
got us more close as I craved to
be a passionate florist and she'd
be the magnificent rose.
Numbers were exchanged and
the late night talks got in,
made me more engaged in
her and got me more keen.
Close friends, best friends,
crushes all went for a toss,
way she smiled and hold
my hands back got me
more engrossed.
The day i gathered courage
to ask her out and keep my
feelings front of her zoomed,
she said to me, no mater what
we will always be best friend
and i was friend-zoned. 



No comments:

Post a Comment