Thursday 30 June 2016

"If I could speak" - Tree

If I could speak it would
be wise and true.
When you needed shade
you ran to me as i was
your only savior who
gave everything for free.
You used me when you
needed the reaps of nature
but when you wanted 
your surrounding fancy
you cut me down into
furniture.
As you earned your
luxuries went high,you
chopped me off for
space and threw me out
of your sigh.
The motto which was
inculcated in you to
grow green was lost
somewhere, only thing
you wanted now was
cut me off and build a
living out there.
I still hope my green
blood will evoke people
out there, only message
i would give is grow two
more and treat me like
your love affair.
If i could speak this
would be my words,
grow and nurture me
and don't let the cement
jungle make your life
absurd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment