Tuesday 14 June 2016

How I fell in love with the rain

When everyone got
demented and waited for it.
I just hoped it never came
as i hated it.
Saw people getting wet
as they call it the first rain,
while i ran to find shelter
as for me it was pain.
Kids jumping in the mud
for fun but on the other
side i made sure my
cloths were fine so i had
to run.
Smell of petrichor was
making everyone psychotic to
be frank that the only thing
about rains which was not
chaotic.
Suddenly there entered a
person opposite to me, who
loved when it drizzled heavy
and enjoyed it to the glee.
She pulled me once into
the heaving pouring and when
saw her rejoiced face, heart felt
the warmth and rain was
suddenly revered and adoring.
Soul was joyful for the first
time even under a mizzle
as if it was waiting for
someone to solve the 
untamed puzzle.
No matter how heavy it
poured for it was only gain,
this is how i fell in love with
the rains.





No comments:

Post a Comment